Walkasse Cases, SL is the owner and manager of the website.
Walkasse Cases, SL is registered in the mercantile registry of Barcelona. Volume 44883. Folio 115. Page 470297. Inscription 1. With C.I.F. B-66560822 and address at Avenida Montalnou, 58. Nave 2-3., 08394 San Vicente de Montalt (Barcelona) (hereinafter Walkasse). You can contact us by going to the indicated address or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walkasse informs you that if you browse the web www.walkasse.com you acquire the condition of user from the first moment, and you must use this website in accordance with the applicable regulations of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
The access and use of the website www.walkasse.com will be governed and will be subject to these general conditions. Thus, the access and use of the website www.walkasse.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of these "General Conditions" and the set of applicable laws, so the user must read them carefully.
The pages and contents may contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. In this case, please inform us as soon as possible to proceed with the relevant modification.
1. Walkasse offers on its website information related to the type of activity, products and services it sells.
2. Walkasse reserves the right to modify, update or eliminate access to the Website at any time, as well as the General Conditions, without prior notice. These modifications and updates affect the user in the sense that he must go to this section to verify the General Conditions in force.
3. Photographs, texts, designs, identifying signs, images, sound animated sequences or not, videos, as well as all the works integrated in the website are the property of Walkasse or third parties that have authorized Walkasse to use them.
4. Walkasse authorizes you to download the contents, copy or print any page of this Web, but exclusively for a personal use or that excludes all use for advertising and / or commercial purposes, or those uses that are not contemplated within the authorized uses. in articles 31 to 40bis of the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property (RD Leg. 1/1996). As long as this does not infringe the copyright or any other property rights of Walkasse, or change, modify, or delete any information, content, or warnings. The copy of Information should not be understood as an authorization to transfer the ownership rights of Walkasse to You or to any Person.
5. The user can not, in any case, modify or delete the identifying data that may exist of the rights of Walkasse or third parties on the contents. Only, the user may access the content through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the website or are used regularly on the Internet for that purpose, provided they do not involve violation of intellectual property rights or any other type of damage to the Web page www.walkasse.com and / or its information and services offered.
6. The user agrees to use the information and services of the website www.walkasse.com in accordance with the law, these general conditions, morals, good customs and public order. And to make correct and lawful use of the services and contents.
7. Walkasse does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in Web pages of third parties that can be accessed through links. The presence of links on the website are for informational purposes only. If you decide to visit any site through a link, you will do so exclusively at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures against viruses or other destructive elements.
8. All comments, information, suggestions and / or ideas received through this page will be considered free of charge to Walkasse. Please do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
The parties expressly agree that this contract will be governed and interpreted, in all its terms and conditions, in accordance with current Spanish legislation.
For the resolution of disputes that may arise because of the provisions of these provisions and their interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by the acceptance of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.
In any case, within the Spanish jurisdiction, if the law allows to submit to a particular jurisdiction, the user expressly waives the jurisdiction that may correspond and voluntarily submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Copyright © 2019 Walkasse empresa especializada en maletas dj - flight case - racks para equipos de sonido. - Powered by DSG Software S.L.