A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
A cookie is not a virus, or spam, or spyware, or open windows of type "pop-up."
If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., below we have created the section "more information about cookies" so you can consult it.
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associated with the browser, not the person.
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Functional: Like session cookies. This type of cookies is necessary for the basic functionality of the Website. They allow you to be remembered while you browse our Web Pages. They help to make possible the process of purchase and payment, as well as to attend safety issues and in accordance with the regulations.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. More information here.
• Social networks and advertising: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like I like or Share. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both inside and outside of our Website. You can find information about each social network in the following links:
- Facebook: cookies policy
- Google: cookies policy
- Linkedin: cookies policy
- Twitter: cookies policy
- YouTube: cookies policy
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- Google Analytics cookies: this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
Advertising cookies: Display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
• You cannot share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
• You cannot access the personal area of ??that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• Sectoral advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the website.
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. In the following links you can find more information about it:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Microsoft Edge
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari (mac)
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch)
Copyright © 2019 Walkasse empresa especializada en maletas dj - flight case - racks para equipos de sonido. - Powered by SeniorECommerce